DPT Admission Criteria
Expected Date of Admission In DPT
Second week of October
- Matriculation or equivalent securing a minimum of 60% marks
- FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent securing a minimum of 60% marks
- Age less than 20 years at the time of submission of application.
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in the latest MCAT exam.
- Only Punjab Residents can apply for DPT Programs.
- 10% Seat are reserved for Foreign Students.
The merit shall be calculated as follows:
(%age of matric *0.1) + (%age of F.Sc *0.45) + (%age of MCAT/SAT *0.45) = Total
Total No. of Seats in DPT Program = 44
- Fee Structure for DPT Students:
- Annual Fee – 64,000 /-
- Fee structure of Foreign Students will be decided by the University at the time of admission.