The vision King Edward Medical University is to be a renowned national and world class academia maintaining a leading role in medical education, innovative research and provision of best health care services of international standards.
VISION & MISSION
King Edward Medical University will prepare health professionals in accordance with highest professional standards to practice evidence based medicine maintaining international quality of patient-centered care in health care delivery system and will produce research scholars demonstrating excellence in knowledge, skills, and ethical values empowered with community oriented self-directed learning and professional development.
- To develop and maintain outstanding programs for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and allied healthcare professionals.
- To provide a conducive learning environment of international standards for education and research.
- To conduct innovative and collaborative research and integrate this knowledge into the practice of medicine & allied health sciences.
- To attract and develop a diverse, talented academic workforce.
- To observe and ensure the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and compassionate care.
- To attain a position among the highest-ranked national universities (listed by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) and international world university rankings.
- To create a conducive and motivating learning environment for faculty, students and research scholars.
- To acquire research oriented culture for evidence based professional practices.
- To conduct high quality assessments and evaluations for academic excellence.
- To encourage professional development by self-motivated and self-regulated lifelong learning in pursuit of knowledge and skill.
- To strengthen a dynamic Quality Enhancement Cell inculcating the tradition of internal and external audits among its faculty, students and support staff.