King Edward Medical University will be a renowned national and world class academia maintaining a leading role in medical education, innovative research and provision of best health care services of international standards.
VISION & MISSION
King Edward Medical University will prepare clinicians and allied health professionals in accordance with highest professional standards to practice evidence based medicine maintaining international quality of patient-centered care in health care delivery system and will produce research scholars demonstrating excellence in knowledge, skills, and empathetic values empowered with community oriented self-directed learning and professional development.
- Develop and maintain outstanding programs for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and allied healthcare professionals.
- Provide a conductive learning environment of international standards for education and research.
- Conduct innovative and collaborative research and integrate this knowledge into the practice of medicine.
- Attract and develop a diverse, talented academic workforce.
- Observe and ensure the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and compassionate care.
- Attain a position among top national universities listed by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and international world university rankings.
- Create an encouraging and motivating learning environment for faculty, students and research scholars.
- Acquire research oriented culture for evidence based professional practices.
- Conduct high quality assessments and evaluations for academic excellence.
- Encourage professional development by self –motivated and self-regulated lifelong learning in pursuit of knowledge and skill.
- Strengthen a dynamic Quality Enhancement Cell inculcating the tradition of internal and external audits in its faculty, students and support staff.