Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

I want to submit an article for publication in your Journal(Annals of KEMU)
What clinical specialties are available at your Institution?

You will find all the specialties under the title Departments in KEMU website.

I am a patient and I was treated at a hospital attached with KEMU. I want to Free investigations / Treatment /Submit a complaint against your staff

For all hospital affairs you need to contact the Medical Superintendent of the relevant hospital.

Where to send the NOC for change of subject in Postgraduation. Students/Embassy/Sponsor.

In this regard you need to submit your inquiry to office of Assistant Registrar (Academics) or send an email to

I am interested in Job at KEMU, Where should I submit my application?

You can address your inquiry to or submit your application to the HR section and they will consider you if a suitable vacancy is there.

I have passed my MD, MS, Mphil. PhD, Other postgraduate exam from KEMU. I want verification of my documents, How to proceed?

Document verification of postgraduate degrees is done by the postgraduate section at Patiala block, KEMU. You can submit your inquiry to

I am interested in admission in BSc. Technology.

You need to contact us at King Edward Medical University, Nelagumbad, Anarkali,, Lahore, Pakistan throught Phone at  +92 (42) 99211145-53  or Email at

I am interested in admission in Physiotherapy (DPT).

You need to contact the Principal of College of Physiotherapy regarding admission in this program at

I am Foreign National and have passed my exam. Equivalent to FSc. (Intermediate), I am interested in admission in MBBS.

The applications of the foreign nationals are dealt by the Foreign Office department at Islamabad. You need to contact them at

I am Pakistani National and have passed A Level / SAT exam from a foreign University. I am interested in admission in MBBS at KEMU.

The merit list is based on result of FSc. and Entry test. If you have passed your exam from a foreign university then you need an equivalence certificate. For equivalence certificate you need to contact

I liked your website and want to submit my suggestion for improvement?